How To List Your Event On Our Website
You can list your event on the Adelaide Town Hall website by using the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
ATDW is an event listing website that operates all across Australia.
Why should I list?
We use ATDW to add events to our website. If you would like your event to appear on our website, you must go through ATDW.
Once you have filled out the ATDW form, your event will also appear on lots of different sites such as City of Adelaide and southaustralia.com. Because there is only a single listing you need to update for multiple sites, this saves you time and money.
How do I know if I am eligible?
Only Adelaide Town Hall events will appear on our website, however, ATDW is open to any events within Australia.
All applications are subject to quality assurance and those that do not meet criteria will be rejected.
How do I do it?
Here are the steps to registering for ATDW, and setting up your event:
1. Head to the ATDW website.
2. Click 'REGISTER NOW' (if you do not have an account). If you do, skip to Step 5.
3. Select 'Tourism Operator', and scroll down and select 'CONTINUE'.
4. Fill out your details and click 'REGISTER NOW'.
5. Once you are registered, you can login.
6. Once logged in, you can add your event. Follow the prompts, or select 'Add New Listing'.
7. Then fill in your event details.
An event listing on ATDW takes up to 2 business days to be processed. An additional business day is needed for it to be published on to the Adelaide Town Hall website.
Need more information?